Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions of access to and use of the Prosperity website (the “website”), as amended from time to time, constitute a binding agreement between you (the “user”/”you”) or you and Prosperity (“we/our/us/Prosperity”).
- Each time you access and use the website, these terms and conditions will govern our respective rights and obligations. You will furthermore be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions each time you access and use the website.
- Whilst we have taken care to ensure that the website content is accurate, the website and the services accessible via the website are provided as is, without any warranty, whether express or implied and your use of and reliance on the information on the website is entirely at your own risk.
- In particular, the information, content and/or documentation that is downloaded, reproduced, converted (whether into CSV file format or otherwise) or manipulated in any way is entirely at your own risk and Prosperity will not be liable to you or any other third party for any damages and/or loss arising out of or in connection therewith and in addition, you hereby indemnify Prosperity, our officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, shareholders and agents in whose favour this constitutes a stipulation for the benefit of another, against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind whatsoever or howsoever arising (whether rising under contract, delict or otherwise and whether the loss was actually foreseen or reasonably foreseen) arising out of the access and use of the website, the services, the content or the information contained on the website.
- Without derogating from the generality of the above, Prosperity will not be liable for:-
1. any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the website or any of the services; and
2. any loss or damage with regard to your information or other data, directly or indirectly, held on the website.
- The services, the content or the information contained on the website can only be used for the purpose intended and no other use is permitted. No representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information contained on this website is made and Prosperity shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on this website.
- Prosperity does not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted, without delay or free of viruses.
- Prosperity does not make any representations regarding any other websites which may be accessed through this website and accordingly shall not be responsible for the content or use of such website.
- Prosperity reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change the contents, suspend or discontinue this website or any aspect thereof at any time.
- The user hereby agrees that any dispute of any nature whatsoever relating to or arising out of the use of this website, whether directly or indirectly, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Namibia and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Namibia.
- The user hereby acknowledges that he/she has read and understands this disclaimer and has agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions hereof.